County with most going to State?

Someone clearly voting for Bernie Sanders....

Not trying to get political on here, but how is someone talking about the economic demographics for schools in this state a "Bernie Sanders voter?" I don't see a correlation at all. I don't see a problem with what leaveitonthemat had to say about this. Is there any correlation to wrestling success and the economically disadvantaged schools in the inner cities? (think Fort Wayne public schools, Muncie, the Region, and Indy public schools) Because all of the powerhouse teams in Indiana that I can think of off the top of my head (Mater Dei, Cathedral, Perry Meridian, Mishawaka, Penn, Yorktown, and others) seem to be located in more affluent school districts or are privately run schools. Any answer on why this could be? I'm sure there are a few urban, inner-city schools that see success in wrestling, but don't see the same successes they have in football, basketball, and track & field. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.