Plymouth

The Fine Print

Anyone want to weigh in on the Plymouth Sectional?  Any shoe-ins besides Hatch (138) and Rodriguez (145)?  I think Waddle is no brainer at 160, and Splix at 182.  And I think McBee will clean up at 285.  There should be some good ones though!  Including 152 with Calhoun and Bollenbacher.

Who wins the team title this year?  Rochester is down.  I see a four team race with Plymouth, Bremen, Triton and CMA.  Probably have to give the nod to Plymouth.  I've got Plymouth with 3 champions, Triton, Bremen, Culver, and Caston with two each.  Rochester, Warsaw and Wawasee with the other three.  But I'm guessing CMA will have a lot of guys score, and of course Caston and Culver aren't in the running for the team title.

I think that Plymouth is the team to beat.  Triton needs another wrestleback round like they had at conference.

Possible good match ups.

120 - Greene (Triton) vs. Davis (CMA) should be a slobber knocker.  Neither wants to see Hildebrandt on their side of the bracket next week.

152 - I agree that this will be an intense match up as well.  It doesn't get any easier next week with Prentice, Evans and Breathitt coming to Rochester.  A very good wrestler will not be moving on to semi state.

220 - Moser (Bremen) and Griffith (CMA) will be good.  I see both moving on to semi state as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.