Micic gets 4 years eligibility

Bash513

Very strange precedent...there really must be something going on behind the scenes at Northwestern that's been known by the Big 10 or NCAA for a while (i.e. whatever reason that caused the NW staff turnover must have been part of Micic leaving and he's being given a retroactive transfer waiver as if he transferred after the turnover).  

Whatever the case, it's working out very well for Micic (and we the supporters of Indiana guys!)

Very strange precedent...there really must be something going on behind the scenes at Northwestern that's been known by the Big 10 or NCAA for a while (i.e. whatever reason that caused the NW staff turnover must have been part of Micic leaving and he's being given a retroactive transfer waiver as if he transferred after the turnover).  

Whatever the case, it's working out very well for Micic (and we the supporters of Indiana guys!)

I agree that whatever got Pariano fired has everything to do with this.  Whatever happened, I can't believe it hasn't been leaked yet...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.