NWCA "BEST OF BRAND" - Contest opens today!

dstruck

BEST OF BRAND INSTRUCTIONS - INDIANA COACHES

First, I want to welcome you to the Best of Brand Awards! I am excited to work with you and your state this year to help grow the sport! With that being said, it is time to kick off the registration process so we can get the ball rolling. For programs to get involved, they simply need to fill out the registration form below so me and my staff can start tracking them on social media. Please forward the link (and this email if you want) ASAP so we can get the process rolling. Encourage them to register by November 15, 2015 if possible!

Let me know once you have done this so I can move forward with promoting the awards in other ways. Registration Link (Indiana): http://goo.gl/forms/RYLDwLDgIi

Once they have done this, they really just need to start getting active on social media promoting their program. We will create a Twitter list that programs can subscribe to so they see what other programs are doing well.

Important Note. Please tell programs that they only need to fill out this form to register for the Best of Brand Awards.

The registration for the state award will automatically qualify them for consideration for the national awards. I say this because not all states are involved yet and we will be sending out a national call for submissions that some of the coaches may receive through the NWCA email. They can ignore this when it comes out. To avoid confusion, let coaches know that we will follow up later in the year about the Added Value Video and Better Than Good Graphic categories.

They should be thinking about these so they create them during the year, but the call for submission for them won’t take place until March.

Sincerely, Coyte

Trouble with this? email dstruck@gcs.k12.in.us and Ill send you link to forms

The Best of Brand Awards were designed to help grow the sport of wrestling by honoring programs who are marketing themselves effectively via social media. Starting in 2011, the program has grown to include more than 150 college programs and 150 high school programs. At the high school level, we have recently expanded to include awards programs specifically for states and Indiana was one of the first chosen.

With that being said, we are currently looking to get as many high school programs involved in the programs as possible. The first part of the competition we are currently accepting registration for is the Gold Standard category. This is the most prestigious award that tracks program presence on social media. If you are interested in learning more about the program, visit the link below.

To register, click on the link below and fill out the form. We will start tracking for this award November 15th and programs who register earliest will get the highest priority. Thanks so much for your efforts to help grow your program and wrestling!

Learn About Awards Program: http://www.nwcaonlin...f-brand-awards

Registration Link: http://goo.gl/forms/RYLDwLDgIi

Click here to view the article

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.