Best Cheering section

Mr. RIght

What school brought the most fans, got the loudest, or just let their presence be known? Penn was pretty loud cheering their team to a state title, MD is MD and pretty much fills in a whole corner of the arena, but I think top honors this year has to go to Ben Davis high school and their 1 man army. If you were at the state finals you surly heard the yell "let's go B D", or the 100 consecutive echoing claps, or even the yell of "unleash the Giant". Congratulations Ben Davis, in my opinion you've won the fans of the year award.

Maybe we should include a division for "Most Enthusiastic Mother".  I was sitting across the coliseum and noticed an enthusiastic fan for Mason Parris who could only have been his mother.  No wonder he wrestled so well.  Maybe we should run a parallel off season training course for mothers.  She could be hired as a consultant.  It should probably also include some coronary prevention and maybe CPR certification.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.