Cunningham 126?

I doubt either of you are from Madison or Floyd, so no real need to take shots at the kids or pump the kids up. Young and Cunningham had a phenomenal match at HHC Duals, I would guess there match ups at HHC and regionals (should they match up) will again be great matches. I wouldn't be shocked to see them split. 

I've heard Floyd is bringing in some Greco technician to help train for the match, could be the difference!!

I doubt either of you are from Madison or Floyd, so no real need to take shots at the kids or pump the kids up. Young and Cunningham had a phenomenal match at HHC Duals, I would guess there match ups at HHC and regionals (should they match up) will again be great matches. I wouldn't be shocked to see them split. 

I've heard Floyd is bringing in some Greco technician to help train for the match, could be the difference!!

Thanks for repeating me ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.