Perry Meridian Greco and Freestyle

indyt

Wrestlers, Greco and Freestyle state are just around the corner and with the time put into folkstyle that last few years kids are not getting the mat time they need with these other styles.  This Friday night come wrestle Greco and get a few matches in and wrestle Saturday freestyle.  There are new rules that you really need to wrestle under before the state finals.  Hope to see everyone there.  Sign ups are open on trackwrestling.

The new rules are EXCELLENT and easy to understand. It's no longer a pushing contest! For you old timers the rules are very similar to the rules of the 80's. Passivity is back in and being enforced. Tech Fall is 10 points in FS and 8 in Greco. The 2-3 point throws or the 1-5point throw does NOT end the match. Points are being scored and there is lots of action. I know you will be pleasantly surprised!

There is a rules presentation at the top of the message board. Take a moment to look through it.

My son is interested in wrestling this weekend, but the numbers for this are non-existent, any other real options in the area or is there a chance some people will actually get in this before the deadline?

My son is interested in wrestling this weekend, but the numbers for this are non-existent, any other real options in the area or is there a chance some people will actually get in this before the deadline?

Freestyle has three more days left to register (counting today), so I would assume the numbers will rise between Thursday and Friday.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.