Low Experienced State Q's

irishfb88

Nate Trawick of Richmond HVY, 3rd year wrestler.  Freshman year I watched a match early in the year, where he couldn't even get ready without being dinged for a caution.  Standing, referee position, anything.  And by the end of that year made it to semi-state, and again last year, this year making it to state.  Local paper says he benches 420 and very athletic.

Nate Trawick of Richmond HVY, 3rd year wrestler.  Freshman year I watched a match early in the year, where he couldn't even get ready without being dinged for a caution.  Standing, referee position, anything.  And by the end of that year made it to semi-state, and again last year, this year making it to state.  Local paper says he benches 420 and very athletic.

Is he a football player? If not he's missing his calling as a D lineman.

In New Castle thread I asked how much he bench pressed and guessed 450-475! ( not too far off)

He's a tough one.

Is he a football player? If not he's missing his calling as a D lineman.

In New Castle thread I asked how much he bench pressed and guessed 450-475! ( not too far off)

He's a tough one.

Yes, he plays football also.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.