Regional Brackets

GAT36

You can't depend on this layout!  For some weights, they use this layout and some weights are reversed, with A1 at the bottom.  I guess the IHSAA thinks it wouldn't be fair to always make the A1-B4 match to be wrestled first.  So they randomly select ascending or descending for each weight, I believe.  Or maybe the Regional host does it.

Huh??  If you flip this bracket over, its the same matchups!  One regionals is labeled A, the other is B.  The A1 wrestles the B4.  The B1 wrestles the A4.  The 1 and 3 from the same sectionals is always on the same side of the bracket, as are the 2 and 4 from the same sectionals.

Huh??  If you flip this bracket over, its the same matchups!  One regionals is labeled A, the other is B.  The A1 wrestles the B4.  The B1 wrestles the A4.  The 1 and 3 from the same sectionals is always on the same side of the bracket, as are the 2 and 4 from the same sectionals.

i think he was just saying which half is the top half and having to wrestle first but yes, you both are correct

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.