Reitz vs Mater Dei

hook and half

Pretty much what I expected out of last nights dual. I knew Reitz's only chances were at 113, 132, and 152. I wasn't surprised but definitely didn't see Ferguson dominating Luigs like he did. Heard it was a quick takedown right into a cradle. Pretty impressive win for Ferg, not everyday you dominate a MD wrestler like that.

Ferguson is fantastic.  I really don't see him losing to Smith this year.  We will see in a few weeks.

I agree, I only have Reitz winning 2 matches, I give Ferguson a major over Luigs and Davis a decision over Jourdan. Only other possible win I see for Reitz is Riegal at 152. Mater Dei runs away with this, I have it scored at 63-7.

SIW-

Good call.  Care to prognosticate the siac?

traditionally, wrestleman is "the man" on siac and sectional.  you may be guy to unseat him from his lofty perch.

I don't know if I can take Wrestleman's spot. I will do my best to put a good prediction out there though...look for it early next week.

The paper says Ferguson won by fall in 28 seconds!!!

I'll try to have mine out by midweek as well.  There are lots of good wrestlers in the SIAC this year.  Maybe the best year for top end talent we've seen in awhile.  Even with that though I think we will see some tough matches in the semis and 3rd/4th place matches.  There are some clear cut favorites I know, but we should still have some interesting matches.  I'll try to go top 3 or 4 each weight class.  Some weight classes get a little cloudy after 1 and 2 though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.