NPSmith

We have topics on several weights already.  Lets have one on each and hear everyone's thoughts on the weight class.

James took a loss last week to Lykins.  Lykins is bigger but it shows James is more vulnerable than I thought.  I think Wilson will match up nicely with James and we will see a brawl. 

I was surprised to see Lykins win in such dominate fashion... definitely made me change my thought process on this weight. If Wilson ends up at 32, he's my pick to win it

I don't think it was dominate James was in on 3 deep takedowns in the first 0-0 after 1 2nd Lykins went under got a reversal and rode Brandon 3rd Brandon went under was turned for 2 Lykins gave up a locked hands. Lykins looked better on top. James and Wilson are both explosive on their feet it should be fire works. I don't see this being 1-0

I don't think it was dominate James was in on 3 deep takedowns in the first 0-0 after 1 2nd Lykins went under got a reversal and rode Brandon 3rd Brandon went under was turned for 2 Lykins gave up a locked hands. Lykins looked better on top. James and Wilson are both explosive on their feet it should be fire works. I don't see this being 1-0

yeah i guess you're right... if James finishes one of those shots it's a completely different match. i guess i was surpried that Lykins looked that good. I would have thought James would have dominated. Lykins is a lot better than i thought he was

yeah i guess you're right... if James finishes one of those shots it's a completely different match. i guess i was surpried that Lykins looked that good. I would have thought James would have dominated. Lykins is a lot better than i thought he was

Lykins took third last year at a pretty tough weight class..132..only loss was to lecount..he is a pretty good wrestler..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.