Wayne County Classic 1/10 1/11

bigmak

Isn't that supposed to be the case. I saw several franklin central wrestlers lose matches I was shocked to see. Vaughn lost against bane, almost list against michaels. T-dog looked got killed by cox. There were more but just pointing out some things to say yes, they dominated but they should have too and it's not like they all had it easy.

What was the Bane/Vaugh score?

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the Bane/Vaugh score?

I didn't see the score but I know Alston looked good beating Vaughn. I heard rumblings that Franklin Central had not had practice for about 2 weeks due to weather and that he was out of shape but a win is a win. Isaiah Michaels from Centerville's almost beat him and was up on him until the end. Vaughn just didn't seem at his best today.

ontherise, I also would like to inform for your rankings, that at Madison 6 way t today, Luke Decker lost to Partee 13-5, Cody Steele Lost to Partee 4-3, Charlie Hill (Lawrenceburg) beat Caleb Day (Connersville) 5-3

I didn't see the score but I know Alston looked good beating Vaughn. I heard rumblings that Franklin Central had not had practice for about 2 weeks due to weather and that he was out of shape but a win is a win. Isaiah Michaels from Centerville's almost beat him and was up on him until the end. Vaughn just didn't seem at his best today.

ontherise, I also would like to inform for your rankings, that at Madison 6 way t today, Luke Decker lost to Partee 13-5, Cody Steele Lost to Partee 4-3, Charlie Hill (Lawrenceburg) beat Caleb Day (Connersville) 5-3

Nice win for Hill i saw the 2 Partee scores sounds like a good day of wrestling

Hate to tell you that you are wrong but vaughn teched the centerville kid. Made himlook silly.

haha guess that why i had a few people during the match saying vaughn was about to lose his 2nd on the day and that one to centerville. lol

They were wrong & are wrong. He teched that kid & no one came close to him the rest of the day. No worries. He might have another shot at bane in semi state & I'm guessing it might be a different result

i would say so myself...thats if bane makes it to semistate...his regional is stacked

How I see his regional playing out but they are all so close:

Ben Westerfield Batesville

Will O’Farrow Connersville - majored briggeman who has a win over bane

Alston Bane Richmond

Adam Oyler Lawrenceburg - just beat westerfield last week

Isaiah Michaels Centerville - already beat broyles this year

Brad Broyles New Castle - senior and 3x SSQ

Phillip Orschell Franklin County

Orschell beat Michaels twice this season, once at Spartan and today at Richmond. I agree, this will be an exiting weight to watch at regional.

Yea as far as I'm concerned, any group of 4 that comes out of there is not going to be a shock to me. One of those guys will be a 4 seed and not the 4seed that a 1 seed at semi state will want to see lol

I hope gage is feeling better

How about I go out on a limb and say not 1 of those 4 kids from the Richmond regional at 132 will make it to state. The perry regional alone will wipe them all out!!!!!

I don't think anyone ever said they would. You mean to tell me you think the top teams in the state would beat our little schools. Oh no. U are so cool  why are you always so angry? Ever since Wilson left FC for perry and got way better you have been angry. Don't take it out on us little guys lmao

Haha. That is funny. Wish Elliot the best & Wilson as well. They have & had no impact on the FC program. 1 didn't make it out of regionals. & the other didn't make it out of sectionals. Good luck to them. I'm just trying to be objective  & call it how I see it

I'm just trying to figure out where all the anger stems from. Woosah! I bet u see something next week at conference from perry that will surprise you. That will just be the start of something big this year. Just sayin.

Yea as far as I'm concerned, any group of 4 that comes out of there is not going to be a shock to me. One of those guys will be a 4 seed and not the 4seed that a 1 seed at semi state will want to see lol

I hope gage is feeling better

Thanks Mak, I threw up a prayer for Austin today. Koodos to him for bumping up to wrestle Cox! Hope to see him back soon. Also Tipton wrestling 38 today gave Humbert the chance to avenge his loss to him at Spartan. Both those kids are scappers. With Humbert going down to 38 and Tipton at 45 all season, I did not expect to see that match today. Looking forward to McClurg vs Jenkinson next week. Have seen them wrestle once before, and heard they have had some good battles.

Thanks Mak, I threw up a prayer for Austin today. Koodos to him for bumping up to wrestle Cox! Hope to see him back soon. Also Tipton wrestling 38 today gave Humbert the chance to avenge his loss to him at Spartan. Both those kids are scappers. With Humbert going down to 38 and Tipton at 45 all season, I did not expect to see that match today. Looking forward to McClurg vs Jenkinson next week. Have seen them wrestle once before, and heard they have had some good battles.

Thank you! Yes that funny how things work out like that and Mikey did impress me today. I even moved him up in my predictions. Mcclurg and Jenkinson will be good. They love to battle. They are buddies too. Same with Killion and cox. They have battled and are friends. They were messaging each other last night after their match. Cox would never do that on purpose. Great kid. Killion knows that. Just 2 great competitors going at it.

I must say, I was very disappointed in the number of actual matches my son got to wrestle!  I know there isn't much that the organizer could do, but out of 5 duals my son only got to actually wrestle twice!

was that your 220? for some reason there did seem to be a lot of forfeits at that weight today. Centerville had a 200 that got beat by MC's 220 and it seemed he only had 1 or 2 more matches too.

was that your 220? for some reason there did seem to be a lot of forfeits at that weight today. Centerville had a 200 that got beat by MC's 220 and it seemed he only had 1 or 2 more matches too.

Yes, it was!  Would have loved to see him get a chance to wrestle Vaughn, but Vaughn actually wrestled 5 matches today. So, no chance to even try to set up an exhibition!

Haha. That is funny. Wish Elliot the best & Wilson as well. They have & had no impact on the FC program. 1 didn't make it out of regionals. & the other didn't make it out of sectionals. Good luck to them. I'm just trying to be objective  & call it how I see it

Elliot has looked really good I'm guessing he will get out of regional.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.