Ellis, Tsirtsis, Escabedo- Who came the closest to defeating them?

Don't have the video but Angel was never in danger of being stuck.  Shane vs Angel should have been the championship match, not the semi's, as they were the 2 best wrestlers that year.  On another note, Alex was thrown to his back at a tournament in Illinois by a kid from Providence Cathlotic, but Alex was out of bounds so not really in trouble as the kid never tried to bring him back in bounds for near fall or the pin.

It wasn't the championship match and like I said before, here in Jimtown rumor has it that Angel barely survived the match...

Don't have the video but Angel was never in danger of being stuck.  Shane vs Angel should have been the championship match, not the semi's, as they were the 2 best wrestlers that year.  On another note, Alex was thrown to his back at a tournament in Illinois by a kid from Providence Cathlotic, but Alex was out of bounds so not really in trouble as the kid never tried to bring him back in bounds for near fall or the pin.

Oh yes he was in danger and some thought he was stuck, and when you give up 3 near fall that in itself says you were in danger, but I was there and many folks were calling for a fall! I think Angel was better but anyone can get caught, especially against another talented wrestler.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.