Early Richmond Regionals?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 from your sectional is much better than they have done in recent history. Last year 38 - 18 I believe. (That is if your predictions are in the least correct).

after updating my predictions in conference, sectional and regional, i am now at 22 from tri sectional advancing to semi state...starting to sound more like what is anticipated lol

Ha!  I was there and didn't get them all.  Of course, I left after 170......

well i guess i dont have ALL of them but fanman has most posted on the frnaklin county thread along with the one you posted. looks like the upper weights 3/4 places are missing but i aint even close to that point yet lol. maybe they will be posted by the time i get to that point

well i guess i dont have ALL of them but fanman has most posted on the frnaklin county thread along with the one you posted. looks like the upper weights 3/4 places are missing but i aint even close to that point yet lol. maybe they will be posted by the time i get to that point

Moore won 220 and Mitts third at 195. Don't know the rest.

Congrats on your son's 2nd place today also  :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.