Zionsville sectional predictions

daddio

I have my winner picked for 160  ;)

160 will be fun!! Should be #1 McCloskey vs #3 Tatum

170 also with #3 neibarger, #4 Scott, #11 floor

I think 138 could be a upset in the finals!! that smith kid from lebanon is wrestling pretty darn good right now!

John Tatom will win 160 no doubt he knows how to wrestle and has offense, Jack Chastane is a stud and will win 113 up set at 113 with stansberry. What happened to josh chastain from hse he was a solid wrestler havent seen him on any brackets this year?

You wouldn't happen to be a HSE fan now would ya??

John Tatom will win 160 no doubt he knows how to wrestle and has offense, Jack Chastane is a stud and will win 113 up set at 113 with stansberry. What happened to josh chastain from hse he was a solid wrestler havent seen him on any brackets this year?

Did something happen to McCloskey? Otherwise 160 is his to lose. Tatom I don't think can even score on Austin JMO

Did something happen to McCloskey? Otherwise 160 is his to lose. Tatom I don't think can even score on Austin JMO

nope, Austin is perfectly healthy!!! Will be an exciting weekend of wrestling for sure!

Tatom/ McCloskey will be an excellent match---i think it could go either way----I give the advantage to the loser at Regional.

Not sure who will win.  But if you think the #3 wrestler in the state will not score a point

on McCloskey.  He must be the best 160 pounder of all time!

I agree that you will see both of these guys win at least one time over the next few weeks.

The one who wins last will be the State Champ

Not sure  ;D

LOL I think I've seen about 10 of Austin's matches this season, Spartan Classic and ECIC and nobody came close to scoring on him at those 2 tournaments :o Tatom is a great kid as is Austin, I just think points are very precious vs Austin and are hard to come by. Good Luck to both and I am sure both will make a deep run through the tourney

Not sure who will win.  But if you think the #3 wrestler in the state will not score a point

I agree that you will see both of these guys win at least one time over the next few weeks.

It will be a fun match!!! These 2 are buddy's and I think they both look forward to the match up!! Come on Saturday, get here already!!! Geez!

duh, mccloskey IS the greatest 160 of all time!!! #6 rypel couldnt score an offensive point on him and #5 hiestand couldnt either and got pinned, i dont think #3 is going to challenge much more either. mccloskey not only will win 160but could win 170, 182, 195, 220 and 285 as well. sliga might be able to score an offensive point so i will say that much lol. where is my red mccloskey hoodie??? gotta go find it.

duh, mccloskey IS the greatest 160 of all time!!! #6 rypel couldnt score an offensive point on him and #5 hiestand couldnt either and got pinned, i dont think #3 is going to challenge much more either. mccloskey not only will win 160but could win 170, 182, 195, 220 and 285 as well. sliga might be able to score an offensive point so i will say that much lol. where is my red mccloskey hoodie??? gotta go find it.

Lol, ok, now we are getting carried away!! I dont want sliga to come tear his arm off and beat him with it...so take it easy bigmak!! There is no guarantees in this sport, but looking forward to some good wrestling!

Lol, ok, now we are getting carried away!! I dont want sliga to come tear his arm off and beat him with it...so take it easy bigmak!! There is no guarantees in this sport, but looking forward to some good wrestling!

sorry, i may have went overboard a little bit... what i meant to say is mccloskeys on a mission...wait, no, promised myself to not use those stupid cliches...let me start over. mccloskey is an ok wrestler, he has weaknesses just like everyone...just nobody knows his yet casue he is a bada$$..dang it, i cant stop...umm, mccloskey should make it out of sectionals. there, how is that bold prediction

sorry, i may have went overboard a little bit... what i meant to say is mccloskeys on a mission...wait, no, promised myself to not use those stupid cliches...let me start over. mccloskey is an ok wrestler, he has weaknesses just like everyone...just nobody knows his yet casue he is a bada$$..dang it, i cant stop...umm, mccloskey should make it out of sectionals. there, how is that bold prediction

Better ;D

Now that one I believe!

Bigmak, as Austin's biggest fan I will introduce you to him at Newcastle and I might even let you wear my red hoodie!!! Lol

Lets hear em, had my brackets filled out and left em at home. So ill be posting mine later on today ;D

I have decided to keep my picks to myself, people just get so angry!! Good luck to everyone, and hope for a injury free day for all wrestlers!!

No anger,  just challenging some of your logic.

I have not or do i ever say my son is gonna beat anyone, all i said is that it is going to be a fun match. These other comments are from people far from western Boone, we are excited to wrestle Saturday and never know, it might not even be Austin and tatom in the finals, who knows. And yes they wrestled Austin's freshman yr and tatom won in overtime. It will be exciting!

I have not or do i ever say my son is gonna beat anyone, all i said is that it is going to be a fun match. These other comments are from people far from western Boone, we are excited to wrestle Saturday and never know, it might not even be Austin and tatom in the finals, who knows. And yes they wrestled Austin's freshman yr and tatom won in overtime. It will be exciting!

It will be fun!  Two great wrestler going at it for a few weeks.  They are my pick to make it to the State finals.

Can't wait to see it play out.  By the way Austin is a great young man.  You should be proud.

It will be fun!  Two great wrestler going at it for a few weeks.  They are my pick to make it to the State finals.

Can't wait to see it play out.  By the way Austin is a great young man.  You should be proud.

And John the same. I can for sure see them battling it out over the next 4 weeks!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.