Indiana University Wrestle-offs?

Bruschi

With IU's first dual this Thursday (11/1) I would think it should be happening the next day or two (or has already occurred).  Since it has not been announced on the IU website, their Twitter, or their Facebook page it look like there is a strong possibility they may not be hosting a open to the public intersquad wrestle-off meet this season.  

I'm going to just speculate that with the Asst. Coaching changes that they may still be working out more pressing internal items before things get underway this season and that has pushed other events (like the Coaches Clinic, Intersquad Wrestle-Off Meet, etc...) to the background for this season.  I'm hoping these coach/wrestler friendly events will be back by next season.

what the heck, Roach down to 141#  that is a huge cut if you ask me.  Goldman at it again. 

As  for the 149#  he is one tough hombre.  I thought he was off the team yet the roster shows him back again.  i was hoping to see Roach at 149#

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.