Coaches, if you were to buy a mat... what would you go with?

agirod

Dollamur has a program where u can buy a mat at a discount and its only been used once. They have contracts w states where they make mats exclusively for their state tournament, then sale them at a discount. You get to design your own mat. They use it at a state tourney, then u have to pick it up. The state its used in is determined by the color you choose. I think ours was used in either Missouri or Pennsylvania last yr.

Dollamur has a program where u can buy a mat at a discount and its only been used once. They have contracts w states where they make mats exclusively for their state tournament, then sale them at a discount. You get to design your own mat. They use it at a state tourney, then u have to pick it up. The state its used in is determined by the color you choose. I think ours was used in either Missouri or Pennsylvania last yr.

Do you know where i could find info about this program? I have looked at their website and do not see anything about this type of offer.

Just contact them directly with inquiries:

Wrestling Division

National Sales Office

(800) 886-0186

Dave Miller ? National Sales Manager, Wrestling Division

Email: dcmiller [at] dollamur [dot] com

Josh Gardner ? Sales Representative

Email: josh@dollamur.com

Phone: 608-831-8733

Fax: 608-831-5351

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.