Perry has 8 place in the top 7

Rebel89

Perry was in a class of their own.... What they have been able to do is amazing and its not just the High School varsity team they have built STUDS all the way down to the PEE WEE kids. Week in and week out they have shown why they are KING of the mountain. Its a shame Mckinnley has to be a senior. I love watching the MASK.....

do you have the dual results of that meet?

I may have it buried somewhere.  I was there, and based of memory the final was something like 39-15, with MD only winning 4 matches (Matt Coughlin, Craig Weinzapfel, Sam Wildeman, and the MD Heavy (Schwarz?) actually got a pin).  Macke lost to Dustin Schlatter, Dustin Nosko was teched quickly by CP Schlatter, and Blake Maurer lost to Joe Dennis.

I think that Perry looked very good up at State this year - an earlier thread asked who would win, MD 2003 or Perry 2012.  In that post I stated that I'd like to see what Perry was going to do during the State tournament this year and then we could decide which team did better with what they had.  I think, on numbers alone, it's clear that MD 2003 had a better showing at State with their team (like I've often stated, this was a very special team).  That being said - this Perry team is very good, one of the best in the last 10 years to be sure, and I certainly enjoyed watching their wrestlers up at State.  Great job Falcons.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.