Montana wrestler volunteers a loss so opponent can win first career...

GrecoISU

Montana wrestler volunteers a loss so opponent can win first career bout on senior night.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/highschool-prep-rally/montana-wrestler-volunteers-loss-opponent-win-first-career-130100826.html

Heart-warming story.  I love the comment from the winning wrestler.

"The best moment of my life, getting that first win."

Thoughts, comments?

If I'm not mistaken, one of the McGinley's from Cathedral did the same type of thing with a special needs kid from Roncalli.  I remember reading something on the board a few years ago and thought it was very classy and awesome of him to do.  Stories like this are just great to see.  Very awesome!

If I'm not mistaken, one of the McGinley's from Cathedral did the same type of thing with a special needs kid from Roncalli.  I remember reading something on the board a few years ago and thought it was very classy and awesome of him to do.  Stories like this are just great to see.  Very awesome!

Great wrestlers and classy young men, Tyler Willis and Conner James, also did the same thing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.