Indiana's best coach

Insert Quote

I believe the number of top Indiana coaches has grown tremendously over the last decade or so. Back in the day, there seemed to be fewer great knowledgeable coaches...probably the same at all levels though.

I don't think that is entirely true. The internet and sites like this help spread the word about wrestlers and coaches from different areas of the state.  Stories about great duals or matches didn't used to make it around the state. Now every match, during the season or during national tournaments, are known in real time.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Insert Quote

I believe the number of top Indiana coaches has grown tremendously over the last decade or so. Back in the day, there seemed to be fewer great knowledgeable coaches...probably the same at all levels though.

I don't think that is entirely true. The internet and sites like this help spread the word about wrestlers and coaches from different areas of the state.  Stories about great duals or matches didn't used to make it around the state. Now every match, during the season or during national tournaments, are known in real time.

That may be very true.  I di not take this into account. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.