WARREN CENTRAL Advances to Team State from Connersville

gazoni

What happened to New Castle???? 75-6 is a drubbing

With the following comments I mean no disrespect or ill will to the kids or coaches of the Warren Central wrestling program good luck guys. with that said, from what understand New Castle new they could not beat either team in a heads up duel so they sent 6 reserve to wrestle. This means from what I understand JC had to wrestle a fresh Warren Central line up. New castle handed the advancement to warren central on a silver platter. From the scores by match that I have seen most losses were by dicesion 1 or 2 points.. If Warren Central would have not been fresh this would have gone the other way very one sided. But if your aunt had balls she would be your uncle I guess we will never know  I WONDER WHY TEAM STATE IS BEING DONE AWAY WITH OH BECAUSE OF SELF CENTERED COACHES WHO DO NOT REALIZE THAT IT DOES MEAN SOMETHING TO THE KIDS??? Maybe Warren Central and JC could arrange a post season Duel meet that would be fun to watch for sure.

Great job to all I am very proud of all involved withWC wrestling Danny has proved Warren is on the come back and they will continue to get better with great middle school coaches now in Warren township, and Alot of new young wrestlers. Great job Boys keep it up look foward to watching you at the State

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.