pendleton regional

pin4six

As I started this list of champs it was just to create topic on the regional. But as I look down the list, it shocked me to see 4-5 possible state champs. And solid state champs in boston, todd, harvey and willis. And the possibility of bernard. Other regionals this tough? This definately has to be near the top.

Boston

Riley

Todd

oneal (in a battle)

blanton

venezia

Blanton

stokes

harvey

willis

chism

stillwell

kinney

bernard

As I started this list of champs it was just to create topic on the regional. But as I look down the list, it shocked me to see 4-5 possible state champs. And solid state champs in boston, todd, harvey and willis. And the possibility of bernard. Other regionals this tough? This definately has to be near the top.

Boston

Riley

Todd

oneal (in a battle)

blanton

venezia

Blanton

stokes

harvey

willis

chism

stillwell

kinney

bernard

The perry Regional has to be right there with this one and i believe is deeper

Yea perry wins the depth but besides mckinley there's not another solid state champ. James, lecount and bova will be close but not a solid lock. Any region or southern regional this tough?

i would say johnson and winfield  could be added to the close also if u are saying harvey is a lock??? johnson was close to a td a couple of times during that match and winfield was a horrible stall call away from going into ot with bernard

i would say johnson and winfield  could be added to the close also if u are saying harvey is a lock??? johnson was close to a td a couple of times during that match and winfield was a horrible stall call away from going into ot with bernard

Some might say thats a very one sided opinion Zach, it was your hired offical and your gym, lol I'm sure a conspiracy was at work....

I'm sure the officials have a bias by who hires them??? Come on that's an idiotic statement! No I feel he just made mistake as we all can. the good part is we might be able to see this match 3 more times

Some may consider the idiotic part of this is you calling out a official the caliber of Mr Clark (worked the last Olympics and Worlds I think) that your school hired! Look back at the tape of the match you question, and notice not only did your wrestler not attempt 1 takedown but he had been warned early in the 2nd period for riding hips, and the 1 point he scored in this match was when he chose down to start the 3rd and we gave him the neutral position...I do agree both these wrestlers should meet again and both are capable of winning, so good luck to both of these young men!!!

Some may consider the idiotic part of this is you calling out a official the caliber of Mr Clark (worked the last Olympics and Worlds I think) that your school hired! Look back at the tape of the match you question, and notice not only did your wrestler not attempt 1 takedown but he had been warned early in the 2nd period for riding hips, and the 1 point he scored in this match was when he chose down to start the 3rd and we gave him the neutral position...I do agree both these wrestlers should meet again and both are capable of winning, so good luck to both of these young men!!!

Not calling him out just saying I disagreed with the call I'm sure I'm not the first or last to do that. As I can see u aren't gonna agree as u have a biased opinion as do I will just leave at that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.