Richmond regional predictions

bigmak

They may not but those are matches that have a realistic chance of happening...there is absolutley 0% chance of Killion beating  Manning and Messer beating Gettinger....it just ain't gonna happen!

zero % chance? Wow! I saw how good your math was earlier on a post so I won't put much stock into that comment but its real sad to say something like that about any wrestler at this level who has earned a right to be here. Everyone at this level had worked their butts off to earn the right to be at regional and though alot of wrestlers have a slim chance to even get out of the first round, they still have that chance...and its not a zero% chance. Give these guys some credit dude. I would never say any wrestler has zero chance at this level...i have seen many times a #1 upset by #4 and #2 by #3. Those are just numbers and stranger things have happened. I can say I don't see handley getting beat by anyone until midway through state finals our that babcock won't lose this weekend or that phillips is untouchable this year but that doesn't mean I don't think they would get upset in a match before that point because realistically it can happen. I give all wrestlers at this point in the season all respect as they have earned the right to get here and I wish them all the best and good luck. many will wrestle the last match of their career saturday so to those guys I also say job well done.

zero % chance? Wow! I saw how good your math was earlier on a post so I won't put much stock into that comment but its real sad to say something like that about any wrestler at this level who has earned a right to be here. Everyone at this level had worked their butts off to earn the right to be at regional and though alot of wrestlers have a slim chance to even get out of the first round, they still have that chance...and its not a zero% chance. Give these guys some credit dude. I would never say any wrestler has zero chance at this level...i have seen many times a #1 upset by #4 and #2 by #3. Those are just numbers and stranger things have happened. I can say I don't see handley getting beat by anyone until midway through state finals our that babcock won't lose this weekend or that phillips is untouchable this year but that doesn't mean I don't think they would get upset in a match before that point because realistically it can happen. I give all wrestlers at this point in the season all respect as they have earned the right to get here and I wish them all the best and good luck. many will wrestle the last match of their career saturday so to those guys I also say job well done.

I said a 0% chancee because I have seen both Killion and Manning wrestle...I have seen them wrestle common opponents...even on an off day Manning will still beat Killion....I haven't seen Messer, so I might be wrong with him and Gettinger, but I just don't see it. I'm sure that Knightsown's schedule isn't anywhere close to as tough as Connersville's. I give wrestlers at this point credit for making it this far, but it's hard to give credit to some when they advanced because their Sectional isn't very strong in their weight class.

I said a 0% chancee because I have seen both Killion and Manning wrestle...I have seen them wrestle common opponents...even on an off day Manning will still beat Killion....I haven't seen Messer, so I might be wrong with him and Gettinger, but I just don't see it. I'm sure that Knightsown's schedule isn't anywhere close to as tough as Connersville's. I give wrestlers at this point credit for making it this far, but it's hard to give credit to some when they advanced because their Sectional isn't very strong in their weight class.

FYI Manning did get pinned at a JV tourney this season at Greensburg by a Dylon Shirkey of Connersville :-\ So I would guess not likely but never the less possible. If a JV wrestler can catch him I think it's possible Killion could too ::)

FYI Manning did get pinned at a JV tourney this season at Greensburg by a Dillon Shirkey of Connersville :-\ So I would guess not likely but never the less possible. If a JV wrestler can catch him I think it's possible Killion could too ::)

Thats right :) im sure there was a zero % chance of that happening too before it did. bwahahahaha

Can anyone tell me what time the actual wrestling starts tomorrow?  The IHSAA website says 8AM for this Regional, but guessing my kid's team won't even be there until 8.  A newspaper article said 9:30?  Is that correct?  Or is it 9:00?

Does anyone know for sure?  LOL

Can anyone tell me what time the actual wrestling starts tomorrow?  The IHSAA website says 8AM for this Regional, but guessing my kid's team won't even be there until 8.  A newspaper article said 9:30?  Is that correct?  Or is it 9:00?

Does anyone know for sure?  LOL

i believe weigh in is 8 and wrestling begins at 930. not 100% sure but close to it. Lol

Finals then Consolation matches

106: Condo FC vs Broyles NC

Brasier EC vs Oyler LB

113: Reed OB vs Hill LB

Lonnemann Mi vs Clark Hag

120: Campbell NC vs Westerfield B

Tilting Ce vs Apsley FC

126: Phillips Uc vs Gettinger Co

Money Mi vs Struewing EC

132: Fuller UC vs Port Ti

Solomon LB vs Million Ce

138: Handley N vs McCoy FC

Hartman UC vs Hale Sh

145: Feller FC vs House Co

Webster Sh vs Giffen SD

152: Mullins NC vs Slicks Sh

Finney N vs Steele Co

160: Hedger Lb vs Shaw SD

Bischoff EC vs Hittle Ru

170: Decker NC vs Meiers Ru

Sargent T vs Amberger B

182: Rittenberry NC vs Hutchinson EC

Robinson Ce vs Black GB

195: Hawkins Mi vs Pumpkin Sh

Thomas Kt vs Williams T

220: Lindemann Mi vs Babcock Ce

Schuemann GB vs Marvel Co

285 Garland Ru vs Brown EC

Swango GB vs Trawick Ri

106: Condo FC over Broyles NC

Oyler LB over Brasier EC

113: Reed OB over Hill LB

Lonnemann Mi over Clark Hag

120: Campbell NC over Westerfield B

Apsley FC over Tipton Ce

126: Phillips UC over Gettinger Co

Struewing EC over Money Mi

132: Port Ri over Fuller UC

Solomon LB over Milliron Ce

138: Handley N over McCoy FC

Hale Sh over Hartman UC

145: Feller FC over House Co

Giffen SD over Webster Sh

152: Mullins NC over Slivka Sh

Steele Co over Finney N

160: Shaw SD over Hedger LB

Bischoff EC over Hittle Ru

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.