Richmond regional predictions

bigmak

several upsets im predicting and its all just for fun so dont go hating on it. Do your own lol. anyway, 160 is a crazy one as I dont have either #1 seeds making it out of first round...how about that :o

106 - condo (fc) broyles (nc) isaacs (ccl) fites (sh)

112 - anderson (nc) hill (lb) reed (oa) clark (hag)

120 - campbell (nc) tipton (cv) apsley (fc) shook (hag)

126 - phillips (uc) gettinger (con) messer (kt) struewing (ec)

132 - port (ri) fuller (uc) frasur (con) solomon (lb)

138 - handley (ne) mccoy (fc) hale (sh) killion (cv)

145 - house (con) feller (fc) giffin (sd) webster (sh)

152 - mullins (nc) steele (con) slivka (sh) finney (ne)

160 - day (con) jarvis (nc) evans (brv) vancamp (cv)

170 - decker (nc) miers (ru) sargent (tri) amberger (ba)

182 - hutchinson (ec) bolos (con) rittenberry (nc) randolph (ru)

195 - lumpkin (sh) hawkins (mil) thomas (kt) black (gb)

220 - babcock (cv) lindemann (mil) marvel (con) shank (ccl)

285 - brown (ec) garland (ru) phillips (con) swango (gb)

several upsets im predicting and its all just for fun so dont go hating on it. Do your own lol. anyway, 160 is a crazy one as I dont have either #1 seeds making it out of first round...how about that :o

106 - condo (fc) broyles (nc) isaacs (ccl) fites (sh)

112 - anderson (nc) hill (lb) reed (oa) clark (hag)

119 - campbell (nc) tipton (cv) apsley (fc) shook (hag)

126 - phillips (uc) gettinger (con) messer (kt) struewing (ec)

132 - port (ri) fuller (uc) frasur (con) solomon (lb)

138 - handley (ne) mccoy (fc) hale (sh) killion (cv)

145 - house (con) feller (fc) giffin (sd) webster (sh)

152 - mullins (nc) steele (con) slivka (sh) finney (ne)

160 - day (con) jarvis (nc) evans (brv) vancamp (cv)

170 - decker (nc) miers (ru) sargent (tri) amberger (ba)

182 - hutchinson (ec) bolos (con) rittenberry (nc) randolph (ru)

195 - lumpkin (sh) hawkins (mil) thomas (kt) black (gb)

220 - babcock (cv) lindemann (mil) marvel (con) shank (ccl)

285 - brown (ec) garland (ru) phillips (con) swango (gb)

You only have 26 wrestlers advancing from the Franklin County Sectional and 25 from the Tri Sectional??? No way these two sectionals will have close to the same number of wrestlers getting out.

Here is how I see it

106: Condo FC, Broyles NC, Oyler LB, Isaacs L

113: Hill LB, Anderson NC, Clark H, Reed OB

120: Campbell NC, Westerfield B, Apsley FC, Bunch Co

126: Phillips UC, Gettinger Co, Struewing, EC, Money Mi

132: Fuller UC, Port Ri, Frasur Co, Soloman LB

138: McCoy FC, Handley N, Manning SD, Hartman UC (one of the toughest weights at this regional)

145: Feller FC, House Co, Giffen SD, Webster SH (another tough weight class)

152: Mullins NC, Slivka SH, Steele Co, Finney N

160: Hedger LB, Shaw SD, Hittle Ru, Bischoff EC

170: Decker NC, Miers Ru, Prather Mi, Amberger B

182: Hutchinson EC, Rittenberry NC, Randolph Ru, Bolos Co

195: Lumpkin SH, Hawkins Mi, Black GB, Caddell SD

220: Babcock Ce, Lindemann Mi, Hadley Ru, Shank L

285: Brown EC, Garland Ru, Swango B, Phillips Co

FC: 35 Tri: 21

You only have 26 wrestlers advancing from the Franklin County Sectional and 25 from the Tri Sectional??? No way these two sectionals will have close to the same number of wrestlers getting out.

well i disagree...especially since your numbers of 26 and 25 add up to 51 wrestlers...i think 14x4=56.

Here is how I see it

106: Condo FC, Broyles NC, Oyler LB, Isaacs L

113: Hill LB, Anderson NC, Clark H, Reed OB

120: Campbell NC, Westerfield B, Apsley FC, Bunch Co

126: Phillips UC, Gettinger Co, Struewing, EC, Money Mi

132: Fuller UC, Port Ri, Frasur Co, Soloman LB

138: McCoy FC, Handley N, Manning SD, Hartman UC (one of the toughest weights at this regional)

145: Feller FC, House Co, Giffen SD, Webster SH (another tough weight class)

152: Mullins NC, Slivka SH, Steele Co, Finney N

160: Hedger LB, Shaw SD, Hittle Ru, Bischoff EC

170: Decker NC, Miers Ru, Prather Mi, Amberger B

182: Hutchinson EC, Rittenberry NC, Randolph Ru, Bolos Co

195: Lumpkin SH, Hawkins Mi, Black GB, Caddell SD

220: Babcock Ce, Lindemann Mi, Hadley Ru, Shank L

285: Brown EC, Garland Ru, Swango B, Phillips Co

FC: 35 Tri: 21

i do, however, agree 100% about 138 being the toughest class. i just dont see handley getting beat and i dont see hale getting beat by hartman in first round. I also agree that 145 is really tough. a name nerither of us have in the top 4 there could very well be noe. he has been there before and even big brother noe beat feller when noe was a 4 seed and feller a 1 seed a couple years ago. maybe history repeats itself and could turn that whole weight class upside down.  132 is really tough too. This is always fun to do though and see what possible matchups could be.

i do, however, agree 100% about 138 being the toughest class. i just dont see handley getting beat and i dont see hale getting beat by hartman in first round. I also agree that 145 is really tough. a name nerither of us have in the top 4 there could very well be noe. he has been there before and even big brother noe beat feller when noe was a 4 seed and feller a 1 seed a couple years ago. maybe history repeats itself and could turn that whole weight class upside down.  132 is really tough too. This is always fun to do though and see what possible matchups could be.

Yea I miscounted in there somewhere....I think Handley will have his hands full with Manning...he definitely has the tougher road to the finals...as for 145...I don't see any way Feller loses to Noe...I do think there is a name at 145the we don't have and that is the Yatsko boy from Milan...dangerous matchup for Webster

Yea I miscounted in there somewhere....I think Handley will have his hands full with Manning...he definitely has the tougher road to the finals...as for 145...I don't see any way Feller loses to Noe...I do think there is a name at 145the we don't have and that is the Yatsko boy from Milan...dangerous matchup for Webster

i am with you on yatsko...you can flip a coin there in that first round match. I just dont see manning making it to the finals. IF he can beat killion, i dont see him beating handley. No disrepect to the kid, manning is tough but if killion is on, it should be a good one. He went the distance with handley at sectionals. who knows though, handley pinned hale in the championships and didnt look too concerned during the match, yet killion took handley the distance and handley was visibly frustrated. guess thats why they have to actually wrestle the matches lol.

i am with you on yatsko...you can flip a coin there in that first round match. I just dont see manning making it to the finals. IF he can beat killion, i dont see him beating handley. No disrepect to the kid, manning is tough but if killion is on, it should be a good one. He went the distance with handley at sectionals. who knows though, handley pinned hale in the championships and didnt look too concerned during the match, yet killion took handley the distance and handley was visibly frustrated. guess thats why they have to actually wrestle the matches lol.

IF he gets past Killion???? I wouldn't be surprised if  he pins Killion. Manning is by far a better wrestler. You obviously haven't seen Manning wrestle. Manning wrestle a heck of a match with McCoy in the finals at Franklin County. I think Handley will win against Manning, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it was a Manning McCoy finals again.

132 tough? Port should walk away with this.

132 tough? Port should walk away with this.

Not sure what your definition of "walk away" is? This is a tough bracket Port will have to defeate both Frasur and Fuller to win this bracket. Advantage Fuller because he will not have to beat both Frasur and Port. Honestly would not be suprised if any one of these 3 wins this weight

Not sure what your definition of "walk away" is? This is a tough bracket Port will have to defeate both Frasur and Fuller to win this bracket. Advantage Fuller because he will not have to beat both Frasur and Port. Honestly would not be suprised if any one of these 3 wins this weight

absolutely! I still say port wins but he won't walk away with it. Aren't port and fuller 2-2 against each other? And frasur is the wild card cause he has skills to win this too.

absolutely! I still say port wins but he won't walk away with it. Aren't port and fuller 2-2 against each other? And frasur is the wild card cause he has skills to win this too.

Port and Fuller are 1-1 against each other this year, and so is Frasur and Fuller...Not sure if Port and Frasur have wrestled. I expect this to be a tight weight class, but I like Fullers chance because he does have an "easier" road to the finals, but lets not forget this is the Regional and there are some really good wrestlers that maybe we don't know anything about.

Port is 2-0 vs. Frasur this year and controlled each match.

Port did control the first match but not the case in the second. It was a one point match and both wrestlers were on their feet. Port held off Frasur in a very close match. I recall Frasur was in deep on a shot at the buzzer.

In order from 1st to 4th

Condo

Broyles

Braiser

Fites

Anderson

Hill

Reed

Clark

Campbell

Westerfield

Aspley

Tipton

Phillips

Messer

Gettinger

Struewing

Port

Fuller

Frasier

Cox

Handley

McCoy

Manning

Hartman

House

Feller

Giffin

Webster

Mullins

Slivka

Steele

Finney

Hittle

Jarvis

Hedger

Shaw

Decker

Miers

Sargent

Amberger

Rittenberry

Hutchinson

Bolos

Black

Lumpkin

Thomas

Hawkins

Williams

Lindeman

Marvel

Babcock

Scheuman

Brown

Garland

Phillips

Swango

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.