Results of ranked wrestlers

Loki27

According to the Adams Central Website Walburn beat Nick Baily of Roncalli

Cody Walburn (AC) won by major decision over Nick Bailey (Ronc) 10-0

Y2 - What do you mean? It says Josh King....now. I marked King in my program, but wrote the score next to the name below him.  Now you've got me on thin ice. I made my one mistake for the year! ;D

Also, Zeke Schultz beat Zielinski of Roncalli.

Y2 - What do you mean? It says Josh King....now. I marked King in my program, but wrote the score next to the name below him.  Now you've got me on thin ice. I made my one mistake for the year! ;D

We will be watching....

Y2 - What do you mean? It says Josh King....now. I marked King in my program, but wrote the score next to the name below him.  Now you've got me on thin ice. I made my one mistake for the year! ;D

Usually I don't make my yearly mistake until at least July, this might be a long year for you!

Usually I don't make my yearly mistake until at least July, this might be a long year for you!

That's because you're still practically a newlywed. Wait till you're married longer. You can't get out of January without making a mistake.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.