Changing of the Gaurd??

Jake Riesen

There are a few sectionals in Northeast Indiana I can see some new teams winning.  The one I am looking the most forward to is the Jay County Sectional.  Will Belmont be able to grab another title, or will South Adams or Adam Central change the tune.  Is Belmont the worst team in Adams county?  Thats not talking trash to Belmont just giving the other schools their respect. 

The other sectional I am looking forward to is the Carroll sectional.  This sectional is loaded with 5 or 6 above average teams with no real front runner.  I could see Leo, Carroll, Dwenger, Churubusco, Whitcko, and Garrett being very competitive.  I definatly see Carroll as a small favorite, but it may get close.  Dwenger has a very solid team and Leo has perhaps the most top level guys.  It seems like all these teams are strong at different weights and its going to be a fun one to watch.  My upset special is Bishop Dwenger pulling off a huge win. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.