Semi State against Semi State

jchas

McKinley pinned a 4-time place-winner in the championship match last year, so bonus point(s) from him should not shock anyone.

In a headlock. I wouldnt count on that happening again. Hes a great wrestler and my pick to win state, but i dont see something like that happening again

Now that im home let me do some more accurate to my opinion. If you have a problem with it, do your own projections on how that turns out

106: Micic Dec Boston 3-0

113: Brooks Major James 7-0

120: Todd Dec Petrov 7-3

126: Ayersman Dec Phillips10-3

132: McKinley Dec Forte 10-6

138: Bova Dec Hartman 10-9

145: Tsirtsis Pin Corsaro 16-9

152: Mullins Major Brown 16-13

160: Johnson Dec Logan 16-16

170: Willis Major Crocker 16-20

182: Lynde Dec Schaeffer 19-20

195: Sliga Dec Berry 19-23

220: Kral Dec Kenny 22-23

285: Hall Dec Bernard 25-23

Here's my rundown, per your request.

106: Boston dec. Micic 3-0 NC (loved watching Micic at State last year-you may be right...but only 3 pts either way)

113: Brooks dec. James 3-3    (Haven't seen James, but sounds like the real deal-edge to Lil Brooks on experience and being tough as nails)

120: Todd dec. Petrov 6-3 NC (Petrov's great, won't get majored because he is so technical-however one wrong move and Todd's strength could lead to a fall)

126: Ayersman dec. Phillips 6-6 (Actually, I prefer a rematch of last year's final with Campbell)

132: McKinley maj. Forte 10-6 NC (Haven't seen Forte--therefore, a compromise between dec. and fall)

138: Bova dec. Hartman 13-6 NC (Impressed with Hartman's mat smarts at state last year)

145: Tsirtsis fall Corsaro 13-12 ( Maybe Corsaro's length can keep him off his back?)

152: Mullins fall Brown 19-12 NC (Mullins' strength and skills get the bonus points)

160: Johnson dec. Logan 22-12 NC (Haven't seen Logan, so giving him benefit of doubt here; though I think Johnson could get bonus pts.)

170: Willis fall Crocker 28-12 NC ( Willis quick, strong and technical, haven't seen Crocker but doubt he can avoid bonus pts.)

182: Lynde maj. Schaeffer 28-16 NC (Haven't seen Schaeffer-will give the bonus pt on Lynde's resume alone)

195: Sliga maj. Berry 32-16 NC (Sliga's quickness and technical ability gets bonus here, if not the fall)

220: Kral dec. Kenny 32-19 NC (TBH don't know much about either-so I won't counter your prediction)

285: Bernard dec. Hall 35-19 NC (Impressed with Bernard's athleticism before last year's injury, he wins this one.)

Here's my rundown, per your request.

106: Boston dec. Micic 3-0 NC (loved watching Micic at State last year-you may be right...but only 3 pts either way)

113: Brooks dec. James 3-3    (Haven't seen James, but sounds like the real deal-edge to Lil Brooks on experience and being tough as nails)

120: Todd dec. Petrov 6-3 NC (Petrov's great, won't get majored because he is so technical-however one wrong move and Todd's strength could lead to a fall)

126: Ayersman dec. Phillips 6-6 (Actually, I prefer a rematch of last year's final with Campbell)

132: McKinley maj. Forte 10-6 NC (Haven't seen Forte--therefore, a compromise between dec. and fall)

138: Bova dec. Hartman 13-6 NC (Impressed with Hartman's mat smarts at state last year)

145: Tsirtsis fall Corsaro 13-12 ( Maybe Corsaro's length can keep him off his back?)

152: Mullins fall Brown 19-12 NC (Mullins' strength and skills get the bonus points)

160: Johnson dec. Logan 22-12 NC (Haven't seen Logan, so giving him benefit of doubt here; though I think Johnson could get bonus pts.)

170: Willis fall Crocker 28-12 NC ( Willis quick, strong and technical, haven't seen Crocker but doubt he can avoid bonus pts.)

182: Lynde maj. Schaeffer 28-16 NC (Haven't seen Schaeffer-will give the bonus pt on Lynde's resume alone)

195: Sliga maj. Berry 32-16 NC (Sliga's quickness and technical ability gets bonus here, if not the fall)

220: Kral dec. Kenny 32-19 NC (TBH don't know much about either-so I won't counter your prediction)

285: Bernard dec. Hall 35-19 NC (Impressed with Bernard's athleticism before last year's injury, he wins this one.)

i agree with all this but 113 and 120 i think that Mason Todd his skill and his aggressiveness make him the best wrestler in the state. i think if it comes down to it he can get bonus points against anyone. and i think brooks would smash james not taking anything away from him but the kid just went and dominated at the super 32 he is a beast   

i agree with all this but 113 and 120 i think that Mason Todd his skill and his aggressiveness make him the best wrestler in the state

Best wrester in the state? I think there might be one better.  Todd is good but not the best.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.