Christian Academy of Indiana

tskin

Just wanted to let everyone know that two outstanding coaches Mike Brown and David Neal were both releaced from wrestling coaches at CAI last night.  They did nothing wrong either just to let everyone know, they just stood up for the program and the Administration AXed them!!!!!

Unbelivable.

Not only tough for them but now the kids on that program will have this toi deal with as they compete this year.

I give a BIG Booooo to CAI for this move.

This aggression will not stand man!!  Give us some more insight... I couldn't understand why they were released?  They stood up for the program how? 

Thats too bad, have seen them in action, upstanding men who got the most out of mostly inexperienced kids.

A loss for the school!! 

You know, it's such a shame, being a Christian School and all you would think the administration would be very down to earth, compassionate, easy going people. Trust me when I say, that is generally not the case in most schools like this. You will be a member of their church, you will tithe to them, and they will dictate how you coach and run your program even though I'm quite sure none of them know the first thing about wrestling. They had put together a great program and it's the kids that ultimately lose, so sorry to hear this.

I didn't know them personally but they were great examples for the sport. They conducted themselves with class and built a quality program in a very short period of time. You would hope there would be more support for two guys that are doing it the right way when there are so many examples of people not.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.