Indiana's Top Technicians

base

My son went to the Perry Middle School Camp this summer said Richardson was great he really liked the guy. Said it have to be alot of fun wrestling for him. Gil Journey is just so slick how could you ever stop a guy like that??? He has so much he can hurt you with. The St Roch crew took a young kid that wasnt sure about wrestling do I really wanna do this and made that kid LOVE wrestling.

I agree 100% Maguire,and Hanson at St.Roch are GREAT!Richardson is awsome to, very good coaching staff the best middle school coaches in the state by far. I would say St.Roch has the best CYO coaching staff.You dont see to many principles with cauliflower ears( Mr. Hanson is the Principle) Nativity is good to:) Gil Journey another southside guy who is no doubt one of the slickest coaches in the country a Beast. 

zing

He shoots.........HE SCORES!

:D

I've been reading this forum off and on for about a year now, but have never posted.

Most seem all too willing to share their thoughts and opinions, and as such, I am quite curious to hear the speculation and conjecture surrounding Mr. Dulaney and the kids he recruits.  To which recruits are you referring? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.