Alex Dolly

Wade McClurg

I want to take this post to congratulate current Michigan State University assistant wrestling coach, Indiana native, and my friend Alex Dolly on finishing 9th in the World Championships at 84kgs!  I know he is not satisfied, but this is a huge confidence booster for him having a very strong showing against the best the world has to offer.   He finished with a record of 2-1, lost his match to the Japan guy in 3 periods.... if he could have pulled out that W there would have been a good chance he finishes with a top 6 finish and qualifies his weight for the 2012 Olympics.   Hopefully Big Al can get his weight qualified this next year so he can compete in London in 2012.  Congratulations all of your hard work and sacrifice is paying off, you've made us all proud man.

Now the world knows.... "You can't stand on the tracks when the A-Train is coming through"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.