Indiana Tech

fwrestler

So I was looking at the college signings post, and I noticed that Indiana Tech has signed a greater number of wrestlers from the class of 2011 than any other school, which makes sense as they're just starting their program.  And since the team will be made up entirely of freshmen, barring any transfers, most of these kids have a shot at wrestling varsity right off the bat.  Here's how I see the lineup looking with the wrestlers' projected weights, assuming there are no out-of-state recruits (although I'm sure there are):

125: Lucas Willms (Regional Qualifier @ 125)

133: Travis Barroquillo (3rd @ 130)

141: Alex Gregory (4th @ 135)

149: Josh Ehr (SSQ @ 152)

157: Reece Lefever (3rd @ 152)

165: Connor Lefever (4th @ 160)

174: Jeff Enrietto (SQ @ 171)

184: Jeremy Haskett (SQ @ 189)

197: ?

285: Nick Cooper (Injured last season, I think)

So, out of these guys, who do you think has the most success next year?  And does anyone know of any out-of-state recruits that can fill in the weaker spots or beat out some of our studs?  It will be interesting to see how the program develops, I think it's great that there's an opportunity for Fort Wayne wrestlers to continure their careers at a college that's in the area.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.