Middle School Duals placements and All-Americans

AJ

Indiana Gold won their pool and placed 3rd overall with a record of 6-1

Indiana Blue placed 3rd in their pool and placed 5th in the Silver Division with a record of 4-3

Gold All-Americans:

Chad Red 7-0    MOW Award

Jake Tucker 7-0

Bailey Lahue 7-0

Drew Hughes 6-1

Tommy Cash 6-1

Ben Stewart 6-1

Scott Sopko 6-1

Evan Smiley 6-1

Darden Schurg 5-2

Connor James 5-2

Jacob Stevenson 5-2

Blue All Americans

Brock Hudkins  7-1

Jose Champagne 7-1

Noah Schrader 7-1

Corey  Hinkle 7-1

Indiana Blue Results:

Indiana Blue lost to Oregon, Illinois Gold and Minnesota Maroon

Indiana Blue defeated Kentucky, Texas, New Mexico and Kentucky for a second time.

75 Blake Glogouski 4-3

80 Noah Warren 3-4

85 Brock Hudkins 6-1

90 Ethan Briggerman 3-4

95 Ryan Ford 5-2

102 Kellen Vancamp 0-7

110 Blake Rypel 4-3

117 Jose Champagne 6-1

125 Austin Smith 4-3

132 Dax Jones 1-6

140 Sam Bassemier 3-4

150 Noah Schrader 6-1

160 Corey Hinkle 6-1

175 Wesley Beck 3-4

195 Quinn York 5-2

220 Forfeit

275 Trevor Howard 4-3

It was my pleasure and honor to be apart of this team and to have the opportunity to coach Indiana Blue.  These 16 young men fought very hard and wrstled very well.  I was proud of every single one of them.  I look forward to seeing them, and their parents, and talking with them at various tournaments for the rest of their wrestling careers.  Parents, thank you for allowing me to coach and work with your son.

AJ Bradley

I believe Nick Lee went 4-3 for the Gold team? Gotta chance to watch him all weekend, a total stud, indeed!!!

I think Nick wrestled M. Rundell from Illinoios gold, if I remember correctly, it was a 1pt match?

I am very impressed with Hughes, Lee and Chad Red.  Looks like Tucker had an excellent tournament as well.  Did Lee beat Rundell or did he lose to Rundell by a point. Either way, Lee is pretty impressive for only being 12.  What were Tucker and Red's scores against Illinois?

Tucker beat both AJ Jaffe from Illinois Gold and David Kasper from Illinois Silver, each by 3-4 pts, if I remember correctly? I think CJ wrestled Robertson (sp?) but not sure? Whoever it was, a good match but CJ controlled it. (vs. Illinois Gold)

Rundell won the match, a very competitive bout, could have went either way.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.