Congrats Nathan Boston!! Verbals to IU

Iu doesnt give "full rides"

Are you stating that the LN AD and head coach are making this up ?

and certainly can't offer a freshman in high school a scholarship.

They can offer anyone they want at anytime.  They just can't sign him yet.

We are all very proud of Nathan and cant wait to see him in that IU singlet!!!

well, there is plenty of time to wait... still has 3 years left of hs and possibly a redshirt year....

If they did not give Angel Escebedo a full ride "verbally" They deffinatley are not going to give a full ride to a high school freshman that wieghs one hundred and three pounds. Maybe i could see when he is a junior because the kid is crazy good , but first has to wrestle " compitition."

If they did not give Angel Escebedo a full ride "verbally" They deffinatley are not going to give a full ride to a high school freshman that wieghs one hundred and three pounds. Maybe i could see when he is a junior because the kid is crazy good , but first has to wrestle " compitition."

I would tend to think the same as you, but did you even read this article that was posted earlier in the thread?

http://blogs.indystar.com/preps/2011/03/04/lawrence-north-freshman-accepts-iu-wrestling-offer/

It already happened.  Now we'll see over time if IU still honors that offer and if it remains as a full scholarship.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.