Cool Points?

FurgaSonic

Why do people give others negative points just because?

Makes me look uncool :(

I didn't give you any boo's, but I suspect I know why you got at least a few boo's.  Most everyone tries to stay very positive about the kids and wrestling programs here on indianamat.com.  When you posed the question asking people to make negative comments you sort of broke the unofficial code of what is cool and what's not cool.  As a relative newcomer, I cut you some slack and thought I'd try to help you here, rather than bash you (see.... trying to stay positive!).

I hope you keep posting.  The more viewpoints we get the better it makes the web site for all of us. 

Sometimes people don't want to hear about subjects they disagree with.  Like, the opinion that Indiana is suffering because we don't have classes for wrestling.  That just automatically gets you booed by some people.  Ignore them.  Post what you feel is right and respectful.  Not necessary what others want to hear.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.