Boomsma vs Boston

SlickRodz

Southern part of the state Boomsma, Boomsma, Boomsma,,,,,

Nothern Part fo the state Boston, Boston, Boston,,,,,,

If it happenes it should be a great match.

Is there anyone that has seen both wresetle, that could give a preview on each wrestlers strengths and weaknesses (not many of these for either)?

What do you see as an outcome? I have seend Boomsma wrestle 44 times this year, but could not pick Boston out of a line-up.

Thanks

I have seen them both.  Boomsma seems to be the stronger, physically, of the two.  He is tough, but he is not the technician that Boston is.  Boston was very impressive at the Al Smith.  I think he is better on his feet, but if Boomsma gets on top it could be a long day for him.  I think Boston wins this one. 

From what I have seen, Boston better get off bottom quick or get enough takedowns that he can choose neutral.  Everyone is selling Boomsma short on his technique...  I think he has enough to hang with Boston, the question is Boston quick enough to finish his shots and can he move Boomsma on his feet to get a good set up. 

My son wrestled both (was hoping to get a chance to wrestle them again). I would give Boston a slight advantage as a technician and speed. Boomsma slight advantage in strength, but it should be a very close match.

I think Boomsma better worry about Josh Fuqua from Crown Point before he starts thinking of Boston.

If you haven't seen Fuqua wrestle....  Watch out!  You want to talk technician????  This kid is the real deal.

We will be hearing from him a lot over the next 4 years.

This is the second time I have seen this quote...does Boston have forfeits all the way to the finals? I think both wrestlers have matches all the way to the finals.  I think what the people here are doing are trying to discuss Boston vs Boomsma.  What you should do is start a thread : Boomsma vs Fiqua. 

Back to topic...I have seen Boston once, online in the al-smith final...looked very solid and the kid he wrestled was doing everything he could to keep it close.  I have seen Boomsma many times and he is also very solid.  I think they will have an epic battle and if its more than 3 points either way I would be surprised.

This is the second time I have seen this quote...does Boston have forfeits all the way to the finals? I think both wrestlers have matches all the way to the finals.  I think what the people here are doing are trying to discuss Boston vs Boomsma.  What you should do is start a thread : Boomsma vs Fiqua. 

Back to topic...I have seen Boston once, online in the al-smith final...looked very solid and the kid he wrestled was doing everything he could to keep it close.  I have seen Boomsma many times and he is also very solid.  I think they will have an epic battle and if its more than 3 points either way I would be surprised.

Geez.....  Sorry, I am not stealing you thread here.  ::)

I am just saying I don't think we will see Boomsma vs Boston because Boomsma won't get past Fuqua.  I guess we will wait and see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.