Hildenbrandt vs Denton ?

Inthecave

Who wins this battle of the #4 vs #1 at 112 ?  I think the experience and the strength of Sarah will be to much for the younger Denton . She's been to so many tournaments with the pressure of winning as a girl this is just everyday for her . But the pressure Denton will have is incredible , I've seen good wrestlers trying so hard not to lose to her that they make mistakes that they would have never made against a boy wrestler . If you think that pure strength will beat her your wrong , I guarantee  she is just as strong and as fast as Denton .

Who wins this battle of the #4 vs #1 at 112 ?  I think the experience and the strength of Sarah will be to much for the younger Denton . She's been to so many tournaments with the pressure of winning as a girl this is just everyday for her . But the pressure Denton will have is incredible , I've seen good wrestlers trying so hard not to lose to her that they make mistakes that they would have never made against a boy wrestler . If you think that pure strength will beat her your wrong , I guarantee   she is just as strong and as fast as Denton .

If she makes it to the ticket round that will be a monumental achievement for her and, regardless of how her career ends, she needs to be very proud of the way she has comepeted in a male sport.  I'd hire her in a minute after she graduates from college. 

I'm still going with Denton. i would have went with Denton if Penn varsity wasnt hurt too. i saw Hildebrant wrestle at the harvest and it just loked like 112 might just be to strong for her. Orzechowicz and Lechowicz(who is also in the bracket) both majored her. Denton is pretty tough best of luck to both of them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.