Southridge Team Regional

catmancool

Stick,

You seem to have a real problem with objective reporting. There was no "excuse" proffered for the wins of the Castle wrestlers, catman was simply reporting the lineup change. If he did not mention that MD had changed out one of its wrestlers, but only reported "160 - Welch won by techfall!" we would all be shocked that Sims (or Mangold, or Weinzapfel) was absolutely dominated. This is not an excuse, but an explanation of what actually happened. Incidentally, I didn't read any complaints or excuses involving the refs either. 

When excuses are made, I'll be the first to agree that they are futile and petty. Until then, try not to be so sensitive.

Stick,

You seem to have a real problem with objective reporting. There was no "excuse" proffered for the wins of the Castle wrestlers, catman was simply reporting the lineup change. If he did not mention that MD had changed out one of its wrestlers, but only reported "160 - Welch won by techfall!" we would all be shocked that Sims (or Mangold, or Weinzapfel) was absolutely dominated. This is not an excuse, but an explanation of what actually happened. Incidentally, I didn't read any complaints or excuses involving the refs either. 

When excuses are made, I'll be the first to agree that they are futile and petty. Until then, try not to be so sensitive.

thank you for the post. Your information is very correct. I report what I see to help those not here understand what is going on. As far as Castle they have great wrestlers. I loved watching May and Brown again. Brown got his revenge and pinned May. Hopefully May will get more varsity time next year. As far as the Welchs they all three wrestled as great as they always have all year. I can see all three of them making it to state. Luke was on fire last night and that was the most points I can remember on any match being scored. If someone doesn't want to read what I type just go read another post or show up and type your own. I paid my admission and froze my butt off all night in a stadium blowing cold air.. So there.. And now that I am going Mater Dei and some Reitz fans filled way over half the stadium. Even Jasper and Jeffersonville had more of a following than Castle. Team state will be very lucky to have Mater Dei back.

catmancold,polywannatrophy......

Sat at regionals lets see if you guys are objective.. or if u will BOOO when u loose and cheer wildly when u win

/hate me   feelings mutual

I will say that I, personally, will not boo when a MD wrestler loses, and I see nothing "unobjective" about cheering wildly when my wrestler wins. I would also clap (though less enthusiastically) when he loses, and that for both wrestlers, provided it was a well fought match.

If you stay out of prison long enough to go to any matches, I hope you maintain yourself with more dignity than you do here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.