need some motivation?

sniderpanthers

One of Maynards problems was getting promoters and or the state fighting board to sanction a his MMA fights that would involved striking.  I believe one of his fights (maybe his only one) was allowed only after they modified the rules to the point of it ending up being limited to mostly BBJ and grappling moves.

Still one heck of a determined individual that won't stop trying something just because people tell him he may not be able to do it.

One of Maynards problems was getting promoters and or the state fighting board to sanction a his MMA fights that would involved striking.  I believe one of his fights (maybe his only one) was allowed only after they modified the rules to the point of it ending up being limited to mostly BBJ and grappling moves.

Still one heck of a determined individual that won't stop trying something just because people tell him he may not be able to do it.

BJJ

What you have never heard of the ancient fighting style of BBJ (Bulgarian Belly Jiggling).   ;D  I see it all the time in the stands during the NFL playoffs.

Now that you mention it, Roy Nelson has it down

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.