In his 11 seasons at Portage:

11 Sectional Titles

10 Regional Titles

9 Semi-State Titles

7 Team State Final Four Appearances

2 Team State Runner ups

55 IHSAA State Qualifiers

42 State Placers

8 Individual State Champions - 14 Matches Under The Light! Coach of 8 Division I Wrestlers

What: CIA Clinic and Meet the Champs

Where: Center Grove High School Gym

For: Any K-8th Grade Wrestler

Cost: $10 - With your cost of the clinic you receive a ticket for free entry to the Team State Finals!

When: Friday, Feb, 25th

Times:

5:30PM-6PM ? Registration

6PM-6:30PM - Meet the Teams ? Team State Finalists will be in attendance. Wrestlers and coaches will be available to answer questions, take photos, and sign autographs.

6:30PM-8PM - CIA Clinic with Coach Pendoski

NOTE: Clinic will take place in the same gym and on the same mats that Indiana?s top 8 teams will be wrestling on for the TEAM STATE CHAMPIONSHIP the next day!

This is a VERY cheap and great opportunity to support your sport, Indiana's top teams, and learn from Indiana's top club.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me at snyderd@mishawaka.k12.in.us

Thanks!

Darrick Snyder

Couple notes:

1.) High School and Club Coaches:  This is a GREAT and VERY cheap opportunity for your wrestlers to get better and get excited about wrestling.

2.) To the Head Coaches of whoever are the final 8 Teams are at Team State:  This is going to be the time for you to step up and support your sport!  I know you will be chasing a title, but Teams and Coaches of the final 8 are being asked to be at Center Grove from 6-6:30PM friday night.  Wrestlers will be able to check their weight on the Center Grove Scales and compare their scales to those at Center Grove.  Give 30 minutes to your sport!  I have already had a handful of coaches tell me they have a shot to get to Team State and look forward to giving back to the sport from 6-6:30PM.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

Thanks!

Darrick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.