Best Wrestler In The State At Each Weight Class???

Name The Best Wrestlers At Each Weight Class.

103 Boston

112Lecount

119Phillips

125Mckinley(Would Put Kieffer 2nd But Its Toss Up)

130Harvey

135kieffer/Raley(Toss Up)

140 Tsirtis

145 Roach

152Welch

160Welch

171Willis

189Silga

215Knura

285????? Maybe Meyer

I have a great idea, how about we have a tournament to decide. On or about Feb. 18-19 with 16 competitors two in each bracket; and have several preliminary call it Sectionals, Regionals, and Semi-State. This is the only way to make sure we find the BEST wrestler in each weight class. 

so coach was this an attempt at sarcastic humor?? because its a pretty rude not to mention stupid...mabey the guy doesnt get as many chances as the rest of us to watch wrestling and he just dont  know whose who this year....so cut him some slack and dont be such a ________.....i will let you fill in the blank

I have a great idea, how about we have a tournament to decide. On or about Feb. 18-19 with 16 competitors two in each bracket; and have several preliminary call it Sectionals, Regionals, and Semi-State. This is the only way to make sure we find the BEST wrestler in each weight class. 

Oh Wow I Know That I was Just Seeing Who Thought The Best Wrestlers As Of Now Were So Yeah You Thought Wrong.

Since there has been a huge # of hours and debate spent trying to answer the question that WarrenC asked, I thought coach Brown's reply to be entertaining.  There are two obvious answers to WarrenC's post.  1. Coach Brown's response highlighting the fact that gets pointed out over and over, which is, the best wrestler in the state at each weight, on a certain 2 day period, will be determined at Conseco.    2. The RANKINGS are one of the most discussed topics on these forums, so lots of answers to the question already exist, and continue to infest threads of all sorts, whether on topic or not.

I didn't mind WarrenC asking the question, and I suspect that Coach B also didn't have any issue with it, but couldn't resist the urge to at least comment.  That's what makes these online forums so fun.  And the truth is, WarrenC's question is one that so many of us ponder  for months.  Again, that's a part of what makes all this so much fun.

:D

My $.02

Oh Wow I Know That I was Just Seeing Who Thought The Best Wrestlers As Of Now Were So Yeah You Thought Wrong.

Ok, well I just needed some specfication  ;D Regarding  the original question you posted. Here are my as of "now" picks have at it.

mathews z7  relax man breathe not that serious 8)

103: Boston-national experience

112: Phillips

119: Ayersman

125: Kieffer/McKinley-based on the lsst match up this may be an epic for weeks to come similar to Eppert/Wright

130: Harvey-kid is very impressive looked good at City last weekend

135: Raley

140: Tsirtsis

145: Roach

152: Welch-will have the chance to see the Welch boy's in action @ Mooresville Tourney next week (to confrim)

160: Sims

171: Willis

189:Silga-Fishers

215: Knura

285: Howe

Ok, well I just needed some specfication  ;D Regarding  the original question you posted. Here are my as of "now" picks have at it.

mathews z7  relax man breathe not that serious 8)

103: Boston-national experience

112: Phillips

119: Ayersman

125: Kieffer/McKinley-based on the lsst match up this may be an epic for weeks to come similar to Eppert/Wright

130: Harvey-kid is very impressive looked good at City last weekend

135: Raley

140: Tsirtsis

145: Roach

152: Welch-will have the chance to see the Welch boy's in action @ Mooresville Tourney next week (to confrim)

160: Sims

171: Willis

189:Silga-Fishers

215: Knura

285: Howe

you think Sims is better then Welch right now at 160

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.