Idea for Rankingsguy

b_easy

We've thought about adding this, but due to the fact that I often update the rankings multiple times a week, it makes it hard to keep track.  We've considered the idea of archiving the rankings every sunday to give people the opportunity to look back in time so to speak and see what has changed, but to this point, its just been too hard to do.  It is definitely a good idea though and something we will look into more for next season.  By the way b_easy, call me up sometime over Christmas break, I haven't seen you in forever!  Let's get together for a few drinks.

I always liked the idea of a list similar to the classic Billboard Music Chart where they had an arrow for those who moved up (no need for all the arrow down adjustments that would then follow) and a different color for the new additions to it.  Something visual that stands out and lets a person see the major changes eaier.  However, I'm sure that just adds more time to the  organizing the list, so I can see why it wouldn't be an ajustment that needs to be done.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.