Evansville Semi State Help

PreparetoWin

I have almost got to top six in each weight class...I have been changing and updating weight classes almost daily and still need help getting a few more nominations in certain weight classes.  If you could please message me or put your nomination in the Evansville Semi State Rankings thread. I need nominations in 103, 125, 135, 171, 215 and 285.  Thanks

A couple of kids to look at for 103 and 112.

Kennedy from Floyd Central at 103, was 2010 ISWA freestyle (105) runner-up to Chandler Carroll. It was a good match and he only lost 0-1, 0-4.

Damon Kuhn from Reitz at 103, finished 3rd at 2010 ISWA Folkstyle State (105). His only loss was to Chandler Carroll 5-8. He beat Martsoff (Mishawaka) 12-0 and Wise (Pendleton) 8-1.

Blake Johns from Reitz at 112. Dont have any info from this past ISWA season, but he is a multi time ISWA state placer with wins in 2009 ISWA Folkstyle State (placed 5th) over Tyler Elmore, Clint Schmith, and Sarah Hildebrandt.

A couple others to keep an eye on are 125 Kevim Castro from Jeffersonville and 135 Michael Vazquez from Jeffersonville. Both are very solid. Castro will have matches against Resch and Reiker at the HHC duals and Vazquez will have a match against Gast. I will let you know the results.

I will see Castro and Vazquez this weekend....

extra6 please keep me up to date on lykins.  I would be interested to hear how he is doing after a few weeks.  let me know his record and who he beats, etc.  Thanks. I will keep him on the radar.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.