Big 8 Conference

wrestlingsis12

Have not heard much about where some of the better wrestlers will be this year as far as weight class goes. Team wise I would have to say Mt. Vernon with all there returning conference champs(someone said 8 or 9 on an earlier post) would have to be the big favorite, followed by Princeton and then Jasper. Boonville also has some very solid wrestlers coming back this year.

Early Ind. Predictions:

103- Schitter(Jasper)

112 - Dau(Princeton)

119 - Allen(Boonville)

125 - Griesmer(Princeton)

130 - Hoehn(Mt.Vernon)

135 - Konrath(Mt. Vernon)

140 - Dallas(Mt. Verno)

145 - Nix(Boonville)

152 - Marshall(Mt. Vernon)

160 - Haire(Boonville)

171 - Stein(Princeton)

189 - Ewers(Mt. Vernon) not sure if he graduated

215 - Jenkins(Jasper)

Hwt. - O Connel(Mt. Vernon)

Greisemer was at 135 the first meet they wrestled this year I dont think his alpha will allow him down to 125. And yes Jasper won last year even if Mt. Vernon had 8 conference champs they still lost it last year. So I would have to say the team to beat is Jasper once again.

Greisemer was at 135 the first meet they wrestled this year I dont think his alpha will allow him down to 125. And yes Jasper won last year even if Mt. Vernon had 8 conference champs they still lost it last year. So I would have to say the team to beat is Jasper once again.

Mt. Vernon had five Big 8 champions last year, not eight. Two of them graduated last year.

125:

1st- Hoehn (MV)

135:

1st- Konrath (MV)

140:

1st- Meurer (MV)

152:

1st- Marshall (MV)

215:

1st- Rubenacker (MV)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.