Penn, 250 kids, 100+ HS

H1N1

Went to Penn HS on Saturday to watch my little cousin. Penn had a 2 week elementary program for k-5 and Saturday held a tourney for the kids.  Penn had over 250 kids in that k-5 program tourney. I'd never seen anything like that.

That inside-the-district little kid tournament seemed bigger than some hyway and iswa tourneys I've attended.

My uncle said Penn has 100+ guys on the high school team.  I have no idea how good Penn really is, but with those kind of numbers their odds of success are astronomical.

Went to Penn HS on Saturday to watch my little cousin. Penn had a 2 week elementary program for k-5 and Saturday held a tourney for the kids.  Penn had over 250 kids in that k-5 program tourney. I'd never seen anything like that.

That inside-the-district little kid tournament seemed bigger than some hyway and iswa tourneys I've attended.

My uncle said Penn has 100+ guys on the high school team.  I have no idea how good Penn really is, but with those kind of numbers their odds of success are astronomical.

Size does matter

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.