Many Thanks To Everyone

Y2CJ41

I just wanted to thank everyone that helped out at the tournament yesterday.  It was a great day of wrestling and could not have gone as smooth without help from many different people.

Mark Snyder was very instrumental in having the tournament at such great facilities and even helped me get internet to run the tournament.

Reece Lefever, Conner Lefever, Riley Lefever, Travis Barroquillo, Sam Siddons and Tanner Boman helped set up mats on Friday night. 

Thanks to my gopher for the day Chris Wengerd, the brackets being posted on the wall in a prompt manner were because of him.

A big thanks goes to Roger Griffith who announced and ran registration Friday night.  He did a great job of making sure there was absolutely no downtime on the mats.

Thanks to weigh-masta Brandon Razo for not letting anyone cheat at weigh-ins.

Thanks to Brandon Brown who helped with working the gate.

A big thank you goes to the Trine wrestlers for working the tables and concessions all day. 

Thank you to the refs, JD Minch, Tyrone Wilson, John CW Brown, Henry Wilk, Jim Hoover, Jim Bopp and the General for doing an outstanding job.

Also thanks to my wife, who had to miss me for two days.  Our love will only grow stronger :)

Lastly thanks to all the wrestlers that came and wrestled.  Obviously it is a pretty lousy tournament without wrestlers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.