Wrestler Injured at Folkstyle State

I just wanted to let everyone know that my son, Brandon, who was injured at Folkstyle State on Sunday is doing okay. He has a slipped disc and is out for the season but he's up walking, talking and doing well. Not happy about the cervical collar he is stuck in or not being able to wrestle freestyle and greco but with any luck he will be back on the mat for his freshman season! Thanks to everyone for their prayers and thoughts!

I am glad he is doing well and we all hope he make a full and healthy recovery.  We also had an injury to one of our high school wrestlers.  Mitchell Judkins of Speedway won his first match but suffered a severe concussion, a small fracture in his eye socket, and was later determined he has blood on his brain which has now disappated.  He is recovering and is doing well.  I would like to thank the trainers on site for doing a great job with him. 

Fantastic news for both young men.... I was on the mat next to one of the incidents and it was a tough situation for all involved. Glad to hear they are doing better and kudos to the medical staff that tended to them so promptly!   :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.