Kyle Barrett 215 of Connersville

I'd like to congradulate him on a great senior season. For those that don't know this season was Barretts only season to qualify for regionals in his high school career. Last year as a jr he placed 5th in sectionals but this year not only did he qualify for regionals but he placed 8th in the state. I don't know about anyother wrestlers like him but if there was a Most Improve wrestler award I think he would be a top pick for that award.

Kyle Barret came  only 5th in sectionalslast year!!! he back this year with a lot of hard word and a lot of heart. He  finished 2nd in sectional 2nd in regional 2nd in semistate and 8th in state. I was impressed with this young mans will to win. I congratulate him with all my heart being kyles team mate  in made this amazing senior year more respectable in my eyes

I tell you what if this kid had the offense, he would be top 4 for sure, because he had the mental side down for the most part, I know he's not the best built or athletic 215 lber but he can scrap and hold his own. I was very impressed how he was NEVER overwhelmed and kept his composure, which was great. He had a great attitude on and off the mat, and the thing I liked most about him was that he didnt have much offense but at the same token did enough really to put pressure on his opponents and get some late takedowns in the tournament. A huge thumbs up for Kyle, he is an example to many kids out there in the state that didn't do se well this year, to really put it together this offseason from a mental aspect and be ready to accept all the challenges that the mat has to offer next year. Respect all, fear none.  COngrats KYLE! :)

i agree he must have worked hard to improve the way he did. I noticed in his first match at state he got tired easy but that was probably due to not having a wrestling partner at his level i hope he'll get a chance at wrestling in college cause he has potential at a small college at either 197 or 215.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.