MERRILLVILLE OPEN ROOMS

stevens103

MERRILLVILLE HAS OPEN ROOMS EVERYDAY AT 3:10 FOR WRESTLERS WHO WANNA GET READY FOR NATIONALS OR ISWA TOURNAMENTS ....SOME WRESTLERS THAT HAVE SHOWN UP ARE PORRES, BRADY, STEVENS,  GARCIA, MARC ESCOBEDO, BRANDON LOPEZ, JAMES TRAVIS , A FEW OTHERS

Are you guys gonna be there every day this week.  From 3:10 to what 4:30 -5 ish.  Is Maldenado gonna be there?

I thought it had to be an RTC for kids to come from other schools??

Is this true? If it is then I am sure there are many violators through out the state. I thought once the season was over it did not matter.

I thought it had to be an RTC for kids to come from other schools??

So if only graduating seniors can go how did all those under classmen get there in the past?

bigdanteague, what do you have against these kids getting together to train their butts off for senior nationals??

It sounds to me like your just trying to stir some crap up.

bigdanteague, what do you have against these kids getting together to train their butts off for senior nationals??

It sounds to me like your just trying to stir some crap up.

I personally see nothing wrong with it.  However I think the IHSAA made a statement about this last spring.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.