Calling out michael.. where are you?

pin2win1

so all these threads about how CP has a shot and how it will be a good match between the two teams.... it was never even close.... by the time CP scored their first points they were still down 18...  Not only that, but the match was officially over with 3 bouts to go..... Oh yeah btw, the cavemen wrestled 4 JV guys 140,145,160, and 189..... total domination

Final Score 45-19

This time it was even a bigger margin between the two teams as the margin was 25, this time it was 26 points.

Tme to eat your words michael.

I would like to say, normally i would not have brought this up.... but the dude started about 5 or 6 threads each stating about how CP was going to give Mishawaka a run for their money.... one or two posts would have been good enough to let it go.... but he far and away went past that........

that being said, CP should be solid next year.

I would like to say, normally i would not have brought this up.... but the dude started about 5 or 6 threads each stating about how CP was going to give Mishawaka a run for their money.... one or two posts would have been good enough to let it go.... but he far and away went past that........

that being said, CP should be solid next year.

Even as a CP fan, I don't blame you for calling that guy out.  He's a lone wolf.  That is not CP's style.  Good job by the Cavemen and good luck to all the teams in the semis and finals. 

merlyn.... I have never had any issues with CP fans, i think they are great fans who love wrestling, So I have no idea where this michael came from. Anyway CP had a great year, and they were rather young.... i think you and the CP faithful have a couple good years ahead and a great shot at a title in the near future.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.