2010 IndianaMat Man-Crushes

SamDad

Caliboy, it didn't take you too long to come out of message board retirement.. what happened?  we liked it better the other way!  ::)

Did you really? I was off for a few days to cool down after semi state. Like I said I will not post anything about my son or anything that might get him desracted in the future. I have got a funny storie about your Dad being inline at conseco before the finals, and one of your opponents parents was saying how they think all these things not knowing your dad was right behind them, I was on the other side, and looked at him and said we both know what's going to happen. Your father is a vrery good man!!

Thanks Brian, is that a sign Wabash, I haven't heard anything yet? Keep me posted, Is Daniel wrestling folkstyle state 

We are still unsure of Daniel's spring wrestling future.  I know he'd love to get a chance to prove himself against the state's best, but his health is more important.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.